пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

barnwood chair rustic




I am so looking forward to this weekend. Leaving right after work to go to Eudora. Adam and I are going to watch scary movies and work on our costumes and go to the touring performance of The Lion King. I canapos;t wait Itapos;s going to be so awesome. (And I am hope hope hoping that the in-laws donapos;t make a surprise visit... Though if they do, I guess the surprise is on them. LOL)

Poor Bee had to watch me struggle with part of my costume last night. Note to self: Things sewn to the top of a glove have to be stretchable.

Oooh, and in other news, I bought Coldplay tickets for Adamapos;s birthday. The concert is next month. I am SOOOOOO excited about that. Best birthday present ever Even if it isnapos;t MY birthday.

costa package rica wedding, barnwood chair rustic, barnwood construction, barnwood construction ltd, barnwood corner cabinet.



Комментариев нет: