суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

collaborative design product




Kevin-

I donapos;t think you even realize how much you have hurt me. I feel like I canapos;t even have a functional relationship with anyone because you have made me hate myself. You are a verbally and emotionally abusive person. You have hurt me way more than you could ever imagine. I hate you. I hate you for what you have done to me, and at this point, you will never be able to undo it. I donapos;t know why I ever cared about having your approval so much. I was never going to get it. You hate me because I am not of the same religion as you. You hate me because I donapos;t have the same politics as you. You hate me because Iapos;m gay. You hate me because I have the potential to be happy and you never will be. This is me letting go of you so I can be happy. I am in love with the most amazing girl in the world and I want to be happy with her. I donapos;t want to keep pushing her away because of you. I canapos;t do this anymore. Iapos;m done with you.

-Hannah

fast patrol boats, collaborative design product, collaborative design software, collaborative design tools.



Комментариев нет: