суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

betty crocker cookies recipes




Well weapos;ve had a productive weekend so far.

Rode out to freo last night (Friday), took the long way home and did 75kms in the evening. Add to that the 60kms commuting today and just a little bit more and I would have ridden to Busselton. I think it may be possible to do the run there and back in the same day. Will have to see how I go.

Saturday spent painting the walls and it looks awesome. Will be doing the ceiling today and touching up a few spots that got overlooked. The colour is way better than the yellow that used to be there. Weapos;re going to get paint for the doorways today... Will need to decide on the shade while out. I did some paving too... Well fixing up a few paving sections that we had lifted a while ago. Was interesting trying to fit the bricks back in the gaps, especially since the gaps had moved slightly.

Darnit a mozzie has bit me on the arse and its not a small bite either :( Coulda been while I was working on my bike. My bike was naked last night (Saturday) and we could see her guts :D Chain is clean and I know what a couple of strange hoses are now.

I have white paint in my hair. And I canapos;t get it out :(

commercial real estate kansas city, betty crocker cookies recipes, betty crocker cooking, betty crocker cooking basics, betty crocker cooking contest.



Комментариев нет: