пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

bob car day joke park




*sigh* As an end result of people giving me more grief about things, Iapos;m going to hide my most angry posts again. Iapos;m just simply frustrated with a lot of things in life right now, and I have no idea how to cope with it. Especially when people you know and love move on with their lives without you, having a hard time making new friends in a cliquey city that doesnapos;t welcome newcomers very well. All I ever wanted in life was someone to spend the rest of their lives with me together. Someone to share and enjoy it with. But I havenapos;t found anyone yet. I hope to God soon. Living alone is not good for anyone.

But on a lighter note, what did you think about the presidential debate last night? I really donapos;t want McCain in office now after what Iapos;ve heard him... And as for Obama, what are his true intentions? Are they for good or evil? I still donapos;t trust either one. Feel free to comment and have your say in this debate.
bob car day joke park, bob car gmc neill pontiac used, bob car lucky slot, bob car pierce race.



Комментариев нет: